Methodist Family Health
We are seeking a knowledgeable, thoughtful, and organized individual to work with our team of professionals including Methodist Behavioral Hospital, Methodist Children’s Home, and Methodist Counseling Clinics. This position is a great opportunity for a health information leader who is very organized, but enjoys flexibility, working independently with minimal supervision, and being supported by a strong, positive team of professionals. Excellent communication and customer service skills are needed to establish and maintain positive working relationships with patients, guardians, and outside organizations.
At Methodist Family Health, we take pride in our work and helping others through our mission to give the best possible care to those who may need our help and to treat the whole person: behaviorally, emotionally, and spiritually.
The Health Information Management Manager will be under the direction and supervision of the Director of Health Information Management. Will also work closely with the Information Technology team and the CIO.
Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA) or Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT).
- Three to four years’ experience, preferably, in the Health Information Management Department.
- Knowledge of TJC, state, federal and HIPAA regulations.
- Experience in working with an Electronic Medical Record.
- Ability to lift and carry stacks of medical records that may weigh twenty-five (25) pounds.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage and support the HIM team.
- Proficient skills in computer operations, i.e., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Database.
- Ability to be responsible for the quality, integrity, and protection of health information.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Analytical abilities.
- Reasoning skills to effectively solve complex problems.
- Excellent human relation skills.
- Ability to be flexible with schedule and travel, when needed.
Bachelors or Associates (RHIA or RHIT)
Apply Online: https://www.methodistfamily.org/