Inpatient Coding/CDI Consultant
Administrative Consultant Service
ACS, LLC is a boutique consulting company that provides tailored consultations services to health systems, hospitals, provider-based clinics, critical access hospitals and for professional fee documentation, coding and billing. The goal of our services is to improve the clinical and financial outcomes for our client facilities by focusing on clinical documentation improvement and coding accuracy for all types of healthcare services.
We are currently seeking a consultant with expertise in various aspects of inpatient coding and documentation improvement. Our inpatient consultants conduct in-depth evaluation of coding accuracy and documentation adequacy for accurate reimbursement and risk adjustment. Providing client education is a cornerstone of ACS services. Consultants deliver webinar, classroom or one-on-one education for coders, CDI specialists and physicians. The consultant is responsible for gathering, analyzing and presenting data for hospital leadership, as well as compiling client action plans and official reports. Our consultants must be able to work without direct supervision and understand the need for professionalism and ethics in all situations.
- Must have 5+ years coding/auditing or CDI experience in the area of inpatient services for IPPS
- Excellent communication/presentation skills
- Report writing abilities
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, and Encoder/Grouper Software
- This job requires occasional travel within the United States.
Preferred Qualifications:Education Qualifications:
- HIM credential (RHIA, RHIT, CCS) or RN with CDI credential (CCDS or CDIP)
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing Plan
- 401 K
- Generous PTO and Sick Days
Instructions for Resume Submission:
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Candace Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org.