The Arkansas Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (ArHIMSS) established the Blankenship, Johnson, and Wilkins Scholarship to be awarded to a student enrolled in a health information/informatics program.
Guidelines for ArHIMSS Scholarship
- Scholarship applications shall be submitted to the Central Office of the Arkansas Health Information Management Association by February 1st
- The Central Office Coordinator will forward copies to the representatives of ArHIMSS, the ArHIMA President, and/or other parties that may be selected by the ArHIMA Board
- Representatives of ArHIMSS, ArHIMA, and/or other parties that may be selected by the ArHIMA Board will review copies of the applications and make recipient recommendations
- A transcript, three letters of recommendation, and completion of a questionnaire will be required of each applicant
- If necessary, Program Directors will be asked for additional information concerning the applicants