Distinguished Member Award
The ArHIMA Distinguished Member Award has been established to recognize those members who have distinguished themselves professionally. The award is designed to further encourage continued professional excellence through more immediate acknowledgment of significant achievement on the part of the ArHIMA member by the Arkansas Health Information Management Association. Selection of the recipient will be made by a vote of the ArHIMA Executive Board from among those nominated in a closed executive session. The recipient of the Distinguished Member Award is kept confidential until announced at the annual convention by the President and will be presented a gift of recognition.
Criteria for the Distinguished Member Award
- Nominee should be an active member of the Arkansas Health Information Management Association
- Nominee may be cited for activities that include one (or more) of the following:
- Brought recognition to the health information management profession
- Contributed to the health information management profession’s body of knowledge
- Exemplified exceptional or outstanding service to the Arkansas Health Information Management Association
- Any member in good standing of ArHIMA may nominate eligible individuals
Deadline for nominations is February 1st.