Revenue Integrity Coordinator
Conway Regional Health System
The Revenue Integrity Coordinator (RIC) is responsible for the coordination of all charge master maintenance and charge capture auditing, both in Meditech and any interfaced systems. The RIC will be responsible for oversight and implementation of charge master reviews and annual Professional contractual allowed or OPPS updates in a timely manner. The position has responsibility to perform charge capture audits, initiate and lead performance improvement efforts to enhance charge capture, educate clinical departments and promote revenue cycle integrity. The RIC must develop a strong relationship with IS analysts to ensure that all charges are set up and flow correctly through the various order management systems. This position will facilitate monthly Chargemaster Committee meetings and participate in monthly Revenue Cycle Excellence Committee meetings. The RIC will also work closely with Patient Accounting or Central Billing Dept to ensure that charges drop to claims correctly and prompt resolution of billing/charge related questions.
Minimum job qualifications:
- Proof of high school or equivalent or higher education
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare or related field (including RN, NP, PA); or CPC-H, CPC, or RHIT certification preferred.
- Four (4) years clinical experience or three-five (3-5) years’ experience in revenue cycle processes required.
- 88Hospital billing and/or professional billing with finance background strongly encouraged.
- Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid and other 3rd party billing rules/coverage.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proven analytical, motivation and critical thinking skills.
Other education and experience may be substituted (if applicable) for the required minimum job qualifications with the approval of the Corporate Director of Human Resources.
Apply Online: http://www.conwayregional.org